Remote Patient Monitoring
ALTEN Calsoft Labs' mobile health (mHealth) initiatives have provided patients an improved convenience, quality and reduced cost.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs' cross platform (iOS, Android and Windows) mobile application enables delivery of quality patient care at remote locations. The mobile application has in-built alerts, integrated patient records and physician profile for delivering a connected care.Request for a Demo
- Appointments viewing/management and tracking for efficient practice management
- Intuitive color code for managing appointments
- Appointment notifications based on the target handset of physician
- In-built map navigation for physicians to locate the patients quickly in case of emergency
- The "Check In" option allows the care providers to view the list of to-do activities
- Physician profile that helps in collaborating during care delivery
- Provide overall health monitoring and treatment
- Manage chronic conditions and patient vitals
- Measure and share vital health parameters
Our consulting services for certification & Meaningful Use compliance are customized for the three primary criteria of functionality, interoperability, and security as published by ONCHIT.