Software Testing - A new business imperative for Healthcare IT
In today's ever evolving and challenging business environment, healthcare providers and software vendors face myriad of challenges like strict regulatory & compliance norms, shrinking product cycles, identification of new revenue streams, better utilization and realization of R&D budgets.
Keeping the aforesaid challenges in mind, the traditional software testing process for healthcare systems needs a complete overhaul as we need to test better, faster and more cost effectively to address the ever-growing patient needs. Hence, a total paradigm shift to serve the agility in healthcare is the need of the hour.
Our Healthcare Software Testing Services
ALTEN Calsoft Labs' fundamental premise and philosophy on healthcare software testing is centred around the customer to provide him better quality product with improved test coverage, reduced cycle time and near zero bugs in production. Our extensive healthcare domain experience spanning 20 years along with rich technology expertise (Microsoft, JAVA/J2EE, Open source) has helped many enterprises and software vendors in delivering some of the world's most complex products.
As a reliable healthcare testing partner to many of the leading healthcare enterprises and ISVs, we ensure faster TTM with an improved global adoption. Through our cloud based test labs, we ensure the customer has a competitive advantage in the market leading to higher return on investment, shorter revenue realization cycle and an improved efficiency.
Our key focus areas on Healthcare Domain testing include
- Clinical Systems : EHR/EMR, Hospital ERP, Radiology Information Systems, Imaging Systems (PACS/DICOM), Compliance (HIPAA and Meaningful Use)
- Non-Clinical Systems: Pharmacy and Billing systems, Revenue cycle management, Payer modules
- Specialized Testing Services: Compatibility and Localization, Security Testing, Performance Testing, Legacy Modernization & Testing, Mobile Healthcare, BI/Analytics and Cloud migration & testing
Features of our Healthcare Testing Services
- Test Management
- Test Automation
- Test Environment set-up
- Test Planning and strategy
- Test Reporting
- Processes and Methodologies
- Healthcare Test Assets and Frameworks
- On demand Testing services
- Healthcare Test case repository
- Functional Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- Automation Testing using HATS Framework
- Compatibility and Localization
- CCHIT, HIPAA
- ICD 9-10 Migration
- Meaningful Use
- Interoperability Testing (DICOM, HL7)