EMR - Electronic Medical Record
An EMR system integrated as a core module in a hospital ERP represents patients' data that can be used to provide better care and diagnosis. It contains all encounters of patients with various departments in a hospital ranging from pathology, radiology and clinical information systems that have been combined and structured in a digital form.
The system is designed to capture and represent data that accurately captures the state of the patient at all times. It allows for an entire patient history to be viewed without the need to track down the patient's previous medical record volume thereby helping in better and faster diagnosis from physicians and speedy clinical decision.
The EMR products developed from Calsoft Labs have helped leading hospitals and ISVs in:
- Improving care quality, safety, efficiency, and reduce health inconsistencies
- Quality and safety measurement
- Clinical decision support (automated advice) for providers
- Patient registries development (e.g., a directory of patients with specific illness or disease)
- Patient search with various parameters
- Billing details of the patients
- Improved coordination at the point of care
- Engaging patients and families in their care
- Ensure adequate privacy, security protections and federal compliance